Have enough of the fur and smell of your pets? Don’t worry much since the best air purifier for pets will come to your rescue! Also, air purifiers for smoke Read on and find one that best fits your home
Currently, pets have become a part of the family for animal lovers. However, with all these cats and dogs in your house, there is the terrible airborne hair and smell from
your lovely pets. So an air purifier to get rid of the hair and deodorize pets is indeed necessary, right?
Actually, the air purifier can remove pet hair and its odor in your home thanks to its HEPA and activated carbon filters. But what to opt for among various models of air purifiers on the current market? With that in mind, we’re here to provide you with the best air purifier for pets review to help you make a wise purchase.
After taking their pros and cons into close considerations, we have come up with the top 5 best air purifiers for pets in 2020 on the current market
- Best Air Purifier For Pets Review 2020
- 1.Germ Guardian Air Purifier – Best for deodorizing feature
- 2.Coway Airmega 400 Air Purifier - Best for large rooms
- 3. Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 Air Purifier - Best for elegant design
- 4. Winix HR900 True HEPA Air Purifier - Best for filter capability
- 5.Airthereal APH260 True HEPA Air Purifier - Best for a suitable price
- #.Check Out More Best Selling Air Purifier For Pets Today
- Best Air Purifier For Pets Buying Guide
#.Top Editor’s Choice On Best Air Purifier For Pets
Best Air Purifier For Pets Review 2020
1.Germ Guardian Air Purifier – Best for deodorizing feature
- 5-in-1 air purifier for home - Electrostatic HEPA media air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Pet pure filter - An antimicrobial agent is added to the filter to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria on the filter's surface
- Kills germs - UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- model number: AC4300BPTCA
- Manufacturer: Guardian Technologies, LLC
- Item Weight: 9.45 Pounds
In general, the Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier is considered the best air purifier for pet odors with various features and a reasonable price that allows you to experience a healthy and modern lifestyle.
The Germ Guardian Air Purifier is rated for the ability to remove 99.97% of the airborne germs, pet danders, and other allergens as tiny as 0.3 microns. It’s also quite fascinating in terms of its CADR rating, which explains why it’s suitable for your living room or kitchen where your family members often gather.
Noticeably, this air purifier affirms its position as one of the best air purifiers for pet odors with its strong deodorizing capabilities. You just choose the deodorizing mode, and then the unpleasant and toxic indoor odors like cigarette smoke, body odor, mildew, etc.
will be eliminated by the Electrostatic HEPA media air filter technology.
Here is the secret behind its unrivaled ability: this air purifier model possesses high-grade components such as GermGuardian filter B Pet FLT4850PT and a 4-pack of GermGuardian carbon filters, UV-C Bulb: Model LB4000.
These features allow the air purifier to work to the best of its capacity to maximize the overall performance.
Another appreciated feature of the Germ Guardian Air Purifier is its superior design with 22 inches in height. As stated by the manufacturer, this design ensures that it can easily fit into any room in your house.
Outside of this, the model’s unique and stable frame makes this product look quite durable and high-end.
The only thing that I want the manufacturer to improve is the filter. It fails to live up to my expectations since it’s not much long-lasting. You may have to replace it after more or less eight months.
2.Coway Airmega 400 Air Purifier - Best for large rooms
- Coway Airmega 400 room air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter—combined activated carbon and True HEPA filter—captures and reduces up to 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds by more than 99% and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO. Includes washable and permanent pre-filter to catch larger dust particles.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- model number: AP-2015F
- Manufacturer: COWAY
- Item Weight: 24.7 pounds
The Coway Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier is still a smart choice for the best air purifier for pet hair since it can cover all of your basic needs and make you satisfied with the generally good quality.
Compared to the same class products, the Coway Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier is more notable in terms of its design. Actually, this model is produced to accommodate even a large room that can be up to 1,560 square feet in the area.
Therefore, it’s highly recommended for the air purification of the big rooms in your living space.
But this is not even close to the best. Brace yourself for awesomeness, this Coway Airmega Max2 filter combined with the enacted carbon and Genuine HEPA filter can capture and decrease up to 99.97% of 0.3-micron particles within the counting dust, pet hairs, and other allergens!
Moreover, it decreases unstable natural compounds by more than 99% and diminishes exhaust such as NH3 and CH3CHO quickly.
This power can even sanitize an entire home, much less a mere room!
Also, the Coway Airmega's pollution sensor boasts the real-time indoor air quality checking feature.
The brightly colored Driven ring can keep you informed of how clean or cluttered your home during the day. The incorporated durable and launderable pre-filter also helps to capture bigger tidy particles like pet hair.
However, this air purifier’s main drawback is that it comes with a limited warranty from the Coway brand. And, just as disappointingly, the filters are not included in the guarantee.
3. Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 Air Purifier - Best for elegant design
- The BioGS SPA-625A air purifier will filter all the air in a room up to 625 sq. ft. twice in an hour on the highest setting.
- BioGS HEPA Filtration with 4 stages of purification and deodorization. The BioGS HEPA and Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon Filters will last up to three years, based on 12 hours daily operation. The Pre-Filter is washable.
- An ultra quiet BLDC motor operates at five different speeds. It’s virtually silent at low speed.
- model number: SPA-625AW
- Manufacturer: Rabbit Air
- Item Weight: 16.8 pounds
The Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 Air Purifier is the best air purifier for allergies and pets with an elegant design, which is suitable for a basic air purifier for regular daily use.
The Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 Air Purifier features a sleek modern design with a white cover and S-line that can match almost every house. It’s worth the ranks as the best air purifier for the most beautiful look considering a few prestigious awards it received, such as the Good Design Award by Chicago Athenaeum, Germany Red Dot award, and Japan Good Design Award (G-Mark).
In terms of its capacities, the BioGS HEPA Filtration with four stages of fantastic air refinement and deodorization. It can filter all the air in a room up to 625 square feet and work on the highest setting twice in an hour, ensuring that your houses are free of smell and pet hair.
What’s more, the included ultra-calm BLDC engine works at five diverse speeds. It can work pretty smoothly and produces little noise at the lowest speed, so you and your family won’t feel distracted by the irritating noise and can enjoy your nap or your sleep.
The BioGS HEPA and Charcoal-Based Enacted Carbon Channels have a long life of up to three years, based on 12 hours of day-by-day operation. Also, the Pre-Filter can be washed, which helps to save you a sum of money from replacing it with the new one every half year.
Despite all these good points above, the only downside of this Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 Air Purifier comes from its purifying ability. This product is not outstanding in terms of its capability of getting rid of the large particles in the air.
4. Winix HR900 True HEPA Air Purifier - Best for filter capability
- The next generation of the wildly popular Winix 9500 Ultimate Pet Air Purifier
- True HEPA filtration captures 99. 97percent of airborne pollutants, pet dander and allergens as small as 0. 3 microns
- Washable Advanced Odor Control (AOCTM) Carbon Filter captures pet odors as well as smoke, kitchen and other household odors. Also extends the life of the True HEPA filter.
- model number: 1022-0164-12
- Manufacturer: Winix
- Item Weight: 18.7 pounds
Despite the occasional problems with the mode, this air purifier is still one of the best choices that are worth the money for pet owners or those who need an air purifier with various features.
ix is one of the leading Korean brands with many years of experience in the market for high quality and efficient air purifiers. Hence, it’s evident that the Winix HR900 Air Purifier has a lot of useful features, including the design. This product is designed with a white finish, which is elegant and suitable for almost every piece of furniture in your house.
Besides, the item is capable of removing pollutants in the air with microscopic dust sizes of only 0.3 microns and clean filter efficiency of up to 99.97% for the fresh air in your home. This means that tiny particles like pet fur or dander can be got rid of quickly and easily.
This model also comes with the activated washable advanced odor control filter. It’s the form of fine granules capable of effectively absorbing airborne pollutants ranging from unpleasant pet odors, food odors to cigarette smoke, musty and harmful odors, etc.
What’s more, the Winix HR900 Air Purifier also makes the user free from the daunting task of collecting pet hair. Your pet hair can be everywhere in your living space, so the hair collection of your lovely pets may take a lot of time. However, with this product’s washable fine mesh pre-filter, the airborne pet hair is quickly gathered.
Still, a fatal drawback of the Winix HR900 Air Purifier lies in the fact that its feature may degrade after a few times of constant use. To be more specific, it may occasionally go into the high mode with red for less than a minute and fall into sleeping mode. This drawback sometimes makes the users a bit irritated.
5.Airthereal APH260 True HEPA Air Purifier - Best for a suitable price
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter (attached with Nano Mineral, Cold Catalyst Filter, Photo Catalyst Filter and Molecular Sieve) - 3 filtration stage filters out 99.97% airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron
- CADR RATED 152+CFM (260 m³/h): means that it can purify an area up to 355 square feet (33m²). You will notice the difference within 10 minutes. Most customers choose it for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, restaurants, hotels and also labs
- SMART CONTROL: Turn on Airthereal's smart control to automatically measure air quality. The unit will select the correct air purification mode according to your environment
- model number: APH260
- Manufacturer: Airthereal
- Item Weight: 10.4 pounds
The Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier is the right choice as a reasonably-priced pet air purifier. It provides users with satisfactory experience in their odor-free and cleaning home.
Though the Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier has high performance with various integrated components such as Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, it’s reasonably priced.
Compared to other same-class models from different brands, this product is much cheaper and affordable for a wide range of customers.
Besides, for those who you are often annoyed with the smell of the pet odors, sewer pipes, cigarette smoke next door, or the smell of your neighbor's food, this air pollution should be their wise choice.
The reason is that it can resolve these problems satisfactorily with its activated carbon filter that has the capability of detoxifying and deodorizing.
Plus, even when its price is just somewhere above the average line, its power cannot be taken lightly. Truth be told, this model consists of 3 stages that filter out 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
It can clean an area of more than 350 square feet. You could notice a difference within 10 minutes with this air purifier, especially when you place it in the large rooms.
There is one thing about this air purifier’s feature that may let you down. You must replace your filter when PM2.5 lights up and continues flashing. Also, you may have to change the filter every half a year to facilitate the most effective performance of this item.
#.Check Out More Best Selling Air Purifier For Pets Today
Best Air Purifier For Pets Buying Guide
If you’re still wondering which receiver to choose for your air purifier, you should depend on these following features to make up your mind.
Tips for selecting the best air purifier for pets
Filters: There are three types of filters that are considered to be the most common in filters.
Air: pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and HEPA filter. Pre-filter to filter dust and visible agents.
The HEPA filter helps to filter and remove ultrafine dust particles of tiny size. The activated carbon filter of the machine is capable of effectively deodorizing and detoxifying.
Beside HEPA, activated carbon filters are made up of small pieces of carbon, and it is usually in the form of blocks or granules.
Activated carbon goes through a process to make it extremely porous, allowing it to be a powerful agent to counteract pet odors.
. Additional features air Purifier For Pets
Depending on your needs, you can choose the pet hair air purifier that incorporates deodorizing, humidifying, dehumidifying, mosquito catching, monitoring, and displaying the air condition through sensors of the machine.
Also, if you are a person who likes convenience, you can choose air purifiers with extra utilities. They can be such features as child lock, timer, sleep mode setting, voice, and remote control, a display showing temperature, etc.
In fact, many factors determine the cost of a pet air purifier. However, you should know that the pet air purifiers with advanced features and incredible durability never come at low prices.
Hence, though your budget is sometimes limited, it’s much better to choose for these air purifiers since they are indeed worth the money!
. The final thought
It’s sometimes difficult for you to opt for the best air purifier for pets, but we think that you’ve made your decision after reading our review above.
Hopefully, the air purifier you choose can help you get rid of pet hair, odors, and other harmful particles from the air for your clean, comfortable, and healthy living space.